Care Managers are health care service specialists who are advocates for clients in efforts to improve quality of life, independence and overall well-being. Care Managers are trained to find objective solutions to problems so families can focus on being families.
- Assessments and reassessments of care to identify healthcare problems and long term care needs.
- Establish plans of care in conjunction with client’s physician and family, communicating changes in client’s condition, treatments and care.
- Serve as a client liaison and advocate by being the central coordinator with discharge planners, RN managers, physicians, home health aides, financial professionals and attorneys.
- Assist with placements to assisted living facilities and nursing homes.
- Provide medication management, oversight and physician and pharmacy coordination.
Adult and geriatric verbal therapy with specializations in: Psychodynamic Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, Dual Diagnosis Therapy (clients with both mental illness and substance abuse).
- During psychotherapy, you learn about your condition and your moods, feelings, thoughts and behaviors. Psychotherapy helps you learn how to take control of your life and respond to challenging situations with healthy coping skills.
- We provide therapy at your convenience, and right in the comfort of your home.