Concierge Health Care Managers are health care service specialists who are advocates for clients in efforts to improve quality of life, independence and overall well-being. Care Managers are trained to find objective solutions to problems so families can focus on being families. Our services include:
- Assessments and reassessments of care to identify health care diagnoses, problem solving, long-term care needs and home safety recommendations.
- Establishing plans of care in conjunction with physicians and families. Plans include communicating changes in client’s condition, treatment and care.
- Facilitating as the client liaison and advocate by being the central coordinator with discharge planners, registered nurses, physicians and home health care companies.
- Working closely with attorneys and financial professionals regarding long-term care planning.
- Assisting with placements to assisted living facilities and nursing homes.
- Providing medication management oversight and coordinating between physicians and pharmacists.
- Ensuring seamless discharge planning from hospitals, rehabilitations centers and nursing facilities.
- Improving quality of life by exploring arts, culture and community outlets.
- Assisting with entitlements and benefits including Medicare, long-term care insurance, Medicaid planning, the Veterans Benefits Administration and elder care resources.